This information determines how the www.lavena.it website collects, uses and maintains information about its users. Please read the following information carefully before accessing www.lavena.it and using its services. If you do not agree to the contents of the warnings below, please do not browse this site.
Personal Identification Information
The website www.lavena.it can collect personal information from users in a variety of ways: when the user visits the site and in relation to other services that it makes available, in particular the contact form. The user can visit the site anonymously. We will only collect personal information from users if they voluntarily send us. Users may always refuse to provide personal information, unless this may prevent you from contacting the site managers.
Non-personal identification information
The site collects non-personal information about users each time they interact with it. Non-personal information may include the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information regarding the means used to connect to the site, such as the operating system and the internet service provider used, or other similar information.
Cookies are short snippets of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, by the browser on the specific device you are using (computers, tablets, smartphones).
Kinds of cookies
Cookies can be distinguished in different categories:
- Strictly needed Cookies. These are indispensable cookies for the proper functioning of www.lavena.it and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions. Their deactivation compromises the use of reserved services. The public part of the site www.lavena.it remains normally usable.
- Analysis and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and site usage anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect whether the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor your system and improve its performance and usability. Disabling such cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling Cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously and not) the user’s preferences and enhance its navigation experience.
Third party cookies
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) or from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly from the above sites and integrated into the host site. The most common use of social plugins is to share social networking content.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made.
The www.lavena.it site also includes some components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Again, this is third-party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the site’s performance.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymously the information about the behavior of the site www.lavena.it (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes them for the purpose of drafting reports for the operators of www.lavena.it regarding the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google Analysis Tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google or attempts to link an IP address to a user’s identity. Google may also disclose this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties refer the above information to Google.
For more information, please refer to the link https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
How to disable cookies
To disable all cookies
Below are links that explain how to disable cookies for most popular browsers (for other browsers that are eventually used, we suggest searching for this option in the software help).
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Apple Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
To disable only Google Analytics cookies
Alternatively, you can only disable Google Analytics cookies by using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for main browsers. In this way, you can still use all the online services at www.lavena.it.
To clear cookies already stored on your computer
Even if permission to use third-party cookies is revoked, prior to such revocation cookies may have been stored on the user’s device. For technical reasons you can not delete such cookies, however, your browser allows them to be deleted from your privacy settings. Browser options contain the “Clear browsing data” option that can be used to delete cookies, site data, and plug-ins.
Data of the holder and manager
The owner and manager of the above-mentioned data processing is Caffè Lavena, Piazza San Marco 133/134, 30124 Venice